The Husqvarna YTH23V48 48-Inch 724cc 23 HP Briggs & Stratton Intek V-Twin Pedal Activated Hydrostatic Transmission Riding Lawn Tractor offers 6 cutting height increments, 1 1/2 to 4 in. cutting height and a 48 in cutting width. It has a fender mounted cutting height adjustment which is easily accessible and a cutting deck that is spring assisted. This mower is powerful with a 2 cylinder Briggs and Stratton 23 HP Intek engine which offers better performance for tougher cutting jobs and a longer life.
You also get a debris management system that is advanced, full pressure lubrication and reliable starting through the mechanical compression release. It produces smoother direction and speed control with its pedal operated hydrostatic transmission and forward and reverse capabilities through separate pedals. Also included is its highly efficient cruise control feature which keeps the mower at an even speed regardless if your lawn is sloping or undulating.
Features – Benefits:
1. Has a powerful 2 cylinder Briggs and Stratton 23 HP Intek engine and a 48 in. cutting width.
2. Offers smoother control and speed with its pedal operated hydrostatic transmission.
3. Includes a deck wash port and enhanced cutting performance through its air induction.
4. Comes with fender mounted cutting height adjustment that is easily accessible.
5. Includes a 2 year warranty and is non-CARB compliant.
Product – Shipping Details:
1. This mowers shipping dimensions are 69.3 by 59.8 by 41.4 in., ships at 564 lbs., and has 3 customer reviews and 4 1/2 stars on Amazon.
Pros: This Husqvarna YTH23V48 riding lawn tractor does a great job and is very powerful even through very tall grass. Rather than having a manual style transmission like other tractors, it has the hydrostatic drive which is very convenient. It offers a great deal of accessories and is the perfect size. It is built with a solid, heavy steel construction too.
Cons: The ignition on the Husqvarna YTH23V48 Riding Lawn Tractor is a bit inconvenient. You have to actually turn the key to the correct position in order to keep the engine from stalling while in reverse. However, this is not a huge problem once the key is in that position.
This tractor does not do a very good job with mulching and leaves clippings behind and big clumps if grass is wet. The engine tends to leak oil a little around the gasket, but this is more of a Briggs and Statton issue rather than a Husqvarna. Other than this, this tractor is powerful and does exactly what it is suppose to do.